Our Client is seeking an Accounting Manager with 3 to 6 years of experience. A CPA or has the certification in progress. If you have experience with a Big 4 or large CPA Accountant Firm servicing larger clients with $500M+ in revenues then this could be your next career move.
Key requirements for this position include:
- Experience with external audits with a Big 4 or large CPA Accountant Firm servicing clients with $500M+ in revenues
- Accounting/Finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus
- Analytical skills, Technical, and Auditing skills
- Proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Finance Accounting Standard Board (FASB) Rules and Standards
- Solid computer skills, Advanced Excel Skills
- Stable work history with demonstrate career progression
- CPA or in progress of receiving certification
- Quick learner, fast thinker and presents and speaks professionally.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
Successful candidates will:
- Our client is looking for people who have no more than 3-6 years of experience and are confident about their abilities, not afraid to ask questions, make suggestions for efficiency, people that can make a difference and grow with the organization and be future C-Suite candidates.
US Citizens, Green card holders preferred but will transfer existing H1-B visa,OPT visa,EAD cards,TN,E3
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.