Our Client is seeking an experienced Account Manager located in Somerset, NJ. Company offers a robust benefits package along with a competitive salary range.
This position is responsible for working with clients and recruiting partners. In this position, you will be responsible for dealing with different points of contacts from clients and meeting their requirements by delivering qualified candidates to place in positions. Must be able to close professionals in both contract or direct placement positions.
Gather and maintain placement statistics for client and internal reports and benchmarking purposes. Form strategic partnerships with senior management to determine staffing needs, negotiate, review, and execute master agreements with vendors and clients.
Review resumes and select qualified candidates for client submissions and participate in weekly recruitment meetings, conference calls, focusing on troubleshooting difficult positions and managing client issues. You will develop and maintain networks to assist in identifying and sourcing qualified candidates and network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or long term opportunities. Create and maintain a custom database of candidate contacts and job requisitions from open to close. Post and maintain jobs online. Conduct pre-interview preparation and post interview follow ups.
Key requirements for this position include:
- Strong experience working in a recruitment or staffing company or corporate setting. (3 years)
- Comfortable working on different platforms, Intercom, ATS, CRM etc.
- Stable work history
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Bachelors Degree
- Past recruiting experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Proven track record and experience managing relations with customers.
- Staffing industry background
Successful candidates will:
- possess strong sense of urgency and flexibility.
- Be able to handle full life cycle: Posting positions, pre-screening and negotiating candidates over phone, obtaining leads and reference checking, client interview arrangements, closing and offer preparation.
- Experience working with client managers on all staffing related issues, such as recruitment selection of candidates offers, salary negotiation, interview techniques and closing candidates. Discussing the essentials of the job description and delivering exceptional candidates in a timely fashion.
- Excellent Communications, interpersonal skills
Must be a US citizen or green card holder
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.