Salary: $50,000- $65,000
Our Client is searching for an Imaging Service Engineer. The idea candidate will be responsible for performing planned preventive maintenance, calibrations where certification may be required and electrical safety inspections on imaging and related equipment. Perform major repairs by replacing defective components, readjust components to manufacturer’s specifications using appropriate tools and measuring instruments. Assist with diagnostic imaging cross training of BMET Technicians.
Must provide emergency on call services.
Key requirements for this position include:
- Associates degree in Electronics/Imaging Technology, Biomedical Equipment Technology, or military training
- Prior experience of at least five years’ experience with various imaging equipment manufacturers or other appropriate related experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the repair of radiology equipment and prior biomedical experience
- Should possess specialized knowledge in several specialized modalities such as radiology, ultrasound, cath. lab., linear accelerators, etc.
- Prefer certification (CRES) in these different modalities
Successful candidates will:
- Good communication and strong customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to serve “on-call” duty as required
- Must be willing to serve as a technical resource to others in areas of specialty or certification(s)
Must be a US citizen or green card holder
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.